XTAR DRAGON VP4 PLUS
The DRAGON VP4 Plus is the flagship charger from Xtar. This premium four-bay lithium ion smart battery charger has selective output current through four independent channels as well as a balance connector for a LiPo pack. The DRAGON VP4 is compatible with all sizes of cylindrical lithium batteries ranging in size from 10440 to 32650, NiMh and NiCd cells such as AAA, AA, C, D, etc., as well as 11.1V 3S LiPo battery packs.
- LCD display shows status of charge as voltage for each channel
- Analyze the usage of Li-ion and NiMh cells with TEST mode
- Eliminate NiMh memory effects with REFRESH mode
- Compatible with all sizes of cylindrical lithium-ion batteries ranging from 10440 to 32650
- 0V activation can bring dead batteries back to life
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- Automatically stops when charging is complete and prevents batteries from being over-charged
- Features reverse polarity protection if you accidentally insert a battery the wrong way
- Capable of charging 4 cells, an 11.1V battery pack and USB devices all at the same time!
- Output Current – .5A x 4 channels or 1A x 4 channels or 2A x 2 channels
- Xtar VP4 digital battery charger
- Xtar power cable (USA)
- Xtar DC 12V car adapter
- Warranty Card
- User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Thank you for an excellent price on a awesome charger! It was so nice to find a Canadian company to buy this charger from instead of always having to go to Amazon and it was free shipping too!!!! . All the best to you and I hope you do well with your business.
I bought this charger with the hope that my 20/21700s would fit a little better than in my Nitecore, and they do! It works well and has an interesting "refresh" feature that seems to increase the ohms quite a bit in older batteries.
Exactly as described:) thanks again!
Haven't used all the gimmicks on this but the 21700's and 18650's seems like they charge the batteries perfectly. They read the same when draining in the devices , never been on/same before with my last charger. Probes work great. Doesn't take long to charge. All around good battery charger for what I've used it for. Charger actually improved certain batteries I had.