XSTAR MC2 PLUS 2 BAY CHARGER
The MC2 has been upgraded to the MC2 Plus USB Charger! It has double the speed of the older USB charger the MC2 - able to hit 1.0A for both bays in a compact value form factor.
Its LED display has also been upgraded to show more information (older one had just a green/red LED). If you are looking for a value for money 2 bay charger with fast speeds this is it.
• Real 1A x 2 fast charging, fully charge 2 VTC4 Batteries in 2 hours
• Automatically chooses the most suitable charging current (0.5A/1A) for batteries to maximize battery life
• A delicate display shows charging current and charging status
• Charge anywhere anytime with Micro USB charging port
What makes MC2 Plus outstanding?
1. 0V activation function could wake up over-discharged batteries, even those newly drained to 0V.
2. Safely charging. It can charge a battery precisely up to 4.2V, and automatically stop charging when complete. Thus, you need not worry about whether the battery is overcharged or under charged, achieving a great insurance to battery’s lifespan.
3. Compact and very portable. 48 grams very light weight and compact size could charge 26650 battery with no adaptor or spacer, along with USB port, always make your travel easier.
4. TC-CC-CV 3-stages charging method. It slowly ramps up the charge rate, soft charges even nearly empty batteries, then uses great CC/CV charging, which never hits batteries all-at-once.
5. Over-heating protection, short circuit protection and polarity-reverse protection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
XTAR MC2 PLUS 2 BAY CHARGER
My batteries only had, maybe 1 hr left of life my charging port on the unit was toast. So I foned up my good friends @ Gas City Vapes to see if they had a solution to my charging whoa’s. Absolutely they did it was super cheap(I thought) $15.50, I got home, set it up, had a few hr snooze the Vape was fully charged, I thought for sure it would still be charging b/c I thought it was a trickle charge but I was happily wrong, excellent product, well worth the $$
Works great, pretty straight forward.
The bay charger works great :)