XTAR ANT-MC1 Plus Charger
The XTAR ANT-MC1 Plus Charger is an upgrade to our our MC1 Plus charger. It is a portable USB mini charger with a 1A maximum constant current and a tiny blue LED battery indicator. Compared to our original MC1 charger, you can charge an 18650 as well as other lithium-ion batteries at twice the amperage. The ANT features the ability to automatically detect the battery being charged and choose the most suitable charge current at either 0.5A or 1A. The ANT makes a great upgrade to the MC1 Plus charger and is a direct replacement.
- Battery Indicator Display
- Automatically selects most suitable charging current for batteries (0.5A or 1A)
- Reverse-polarity and shortcircuit protection circuit
- Three-stage charging and 0V battery activation
- Micro USB port to supply power for the charger
- Adopts IC temperature monitor to avoid over heat
- Compact size and portability
- Low heat design
|INPUT||DC 5.0V 1000mA|
|0.5A Constant current||500±50mA|
|1.0A Constant current||1000±80mA|
10440/14500/14650/16340/17335/17500/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650/18700/ 22650/25500/26650 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries
No more cooking of juice!
Omg! The young fellow at the Dunmore Rd. location was so helpful! He sold me an extra battery and an independant battery charger for my rig. Fantastic! #whoknew
Having an external battery has made my life so much easier both mod and charger work amazing. Would recommend to anyone.