- Designed to feed power-hungry devices without having to swap batteries every other minute
- Mn and Mn inert replaced by an additional 2.5% Cobalt (Co) & Nickel (Ni) proprietary levels
- Exceeds all previous designs and chemistry results with greater amperage and capacity
- Cathode Tag made from UH Purity Aluminum: Ultra-High Purity (UHP)
- Updated Poly Seal: Enhances security of seal & proper operation
- NEW Mn bonding process that achieves greater purity: Cycle Life is increased to 75% nominal average of original capacity
- NEW QSP NiCo Meld over 10kHz: process increases charging rate to 4.43A from previous 4.25A
- Model: Life
- Size: 18650
- Style: Flat Top
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 20.7A CDR / 36.3A Max Pulse as rated by Hohm Tech
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Max Charge Rate: 4.43A
- Max Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.23mm x 65.12mm
- Weight: 44.73g
Max 80oC | 3.2V cut-off: 31.5A
- Pulse | Peak6: 37.1A
- Cycle Life Retention: 500 @ ≥70%, 1000 @ ≥60%
- Wattage output up 5% to 63W; Amperage up 6.8% to 22.1A CDR; Capacity up 7.4% @ >15A loads
- Chemistry enhanced by QSP (quad stripping process), which is proven to deliver greater voltage-sag resistance
Price is for (1) one battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The batteries are as stated and work very well for regulated devices. Put one in my Billet Box and Vaped it at 24.3 watts it lasted the day and the rest of the night and some of the morning.
Have used this battery for 4 years. They are a good battery, with long life.
Got this for my batteries because my mod box doesn’t take a charge and I’m very impressed with how quickly it charges the batteries
I've used 5 or 6 different battery brands the last couple years but have yet to find one better at holding it's charge better than HOHM Life. Samsung (battery life is much shorter, always had to carry backups with me) LG (see Samsung) Amazon no-name(dangerous, had one melt a vape in my pocket while powered down).
You'll find cheaper batteries, and have to replace them more often, but HOHM Life will save you cash (and headaches) in the long run.