- Designed to feed power-hungry devices without having to swap batteries every other minute
- Mn and Mn inert replaced by an additional 2.5% Cobalt (Co) & Nickel (Ni) proprietary levels
- Exceeds all previous designs and chemistry results with greater amperage and capacity
- Cathode Tag made from UH Purity Aluminum: Ultra-High Purity (UHP)
- Updated Poly Seal: Enhances security of seal & proper operation
- NEW Mn bonding process that achieves greater purity: Cycle Life is increased to 75% nominal average of original capacity
- NEW QSP NiCo Meld over 10kHz: process increases charging rate to 4.43A from previous 4.25A
- Model: Life
- Size: 18650
- Style: Flat Top
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 20.7A CDR / 36.3A Max Pulse as rated by Hohm Tech
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Max Charge Rate: 4.43A
- Max Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.23mm x 65.12mm
- Weight: 44.73g
Max 80oC | 3.2V cut-off: 31.5A
- Pulse | Peak6: 37.1A
- Cycle Life Retention: 500 @ ≥70%, 1000 @ ≥60%
- Wattage output up 5% to 63W; Amperage up 6.8% to 22.1A CDR; Capacity up 7.4% @ >15A loads
- Chemistry enhanced by QSP (quad stripping process), which is proven to deliver greater voltage-sag resistance
Price is for (1) one battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If taken care of, these batteries last well over a year and will last a full day on single battery mods (depending on watts of course) I fully charge and fully drain for longevity
This is not only a great looking battery (compared to the regular batteries with no design cover), but it lasts the entire day on a single charge with my Vape device. Overall, very pleased with the performance and longevity of this battery. Would have no problem recommending this battery!
This is really good
Good battery. Seems to last a lot longer on a charge than the other batteries you guys sell.