VOOPOO DRAG NANO 2 POD KIT [CRC]
VOOPOO DRAG NANO 2 POD KIT [CRC] keeps the classic outlook design style of the Drag series, with the materials of zinc alloy, it will bring you ultimate metallic hand feeling. VOOPOO DRAG NANO 2 POD KIT [CRC] has a small but powerful body. It is powered by a built-in 800mAh battery with 20W max output.
- Size: 72* 44* 14.2mm
- Material: Zinc Alloy & Leather/PC & PCTG
- Battery: built-in 800mah battery
- Power: 8-20W
- Output voltage: 3.2-4.2V
- Resistance range: 0.1-3.0ohm
- Charing: 5V/1A
- Capacity: 2ml
- Resistance: 0.8ohm/1.2ohm
- Powered by built-in 800mAh battery with 20W max output
- Top filling system, easy and leak-resistant
- 2ml e-juice capacity, visible and transparent
- Equipped VOOPOO DRAG NANO 2 REPLACEMENT POD (3 PACK) [CRC] with 2 variants 0.8Ω and 1.2Ω to deliver different flavor
- DTL Vaping Experience
- Gene chip, super-fast ignition for "second Suction"
- 3-color LED lights to clearly show you the output power and battery status
- Innovative infinite side airflow system to deliver the most authentic flavor
- Smart match or 3 adjustable power modes for your option: High/Mid/Low
- Lanyards for easy vaping anytime and anywhere
- 1* VOOPOO DRAG NANO 2 POD KIT [CRC]
- 1* VOOPOO DRAG NANO 2 REPLACEMENT POD [CRC]-0.8OHM
- 1* VOOPOO DRAG NANO 2 REPLACEMENT POD [CRC]-1.2OHM
- 1* Type-C cable
- 1* User manual
- 1* Lanyards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Not a bad pod. Would be better if it was top fill because the hole is to small to put juice in it and also the hole for the juice is to small so u waste juice and get it all over
These things are terrible to fill. They are bottom fill and the hole is too small to fit your bottle, resulting in juice getting everywhere.
The flavour is great, up its a very nice looking vape. Here’s the problem, and it’s significant. These pods are bottom fill, not top like you will see on most reviews online. The hole to fill is tiny, and it just makes a big damn mess every time I fill it. I can’t live with this, too frustrating. Also, the pod is barely secured, like a bit of a bump, and it’s off, no clicking into place, no magnets. It’s frustrating, because the vapour quality is great, but I wish this would be the version seen in online reviews, the top fill version.
Had I known about the filling and seating of these pods, there’s no way I would have bought this.