HORIZON FALCON KING MESH SUB-OHM TANK
HorizonTech Falcon KING Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25.4mm Base Diameter
- 26.2mm BulB Glass Diameter
- 4mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 6mL Bubble Glass Expansion
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Beautiful Resin Widebore Drip Tip
- HorizonTech Falcon Coil System - Cross-Compatible w/ Other Models
- New Coil Structure - Bamboo Fibers
- 0.38ohm M-Dual Mesh Coil - Bamboo Fibers - Rated for 80W
- 0.16ohm M1+ Mesh Coil - Bamboo Fibers - Rated for 75W
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 510 Connection
- Available in Stainless Chrome, Black, Gunmetal, Coffee Bronze, Carbon Black, Rainbow, Green, Purple, Blue, Rainbow
- 1 FALCON KING Tank
- 1 0.38ohm M-Dual Mesh Coil
- 1 0.15ohm M1 Mesh Coil
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 Spare Accessory Bag
- 1 Instructional Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Made a mistake in my shipping address, they help me correct my mistake. Gas City vapes was Professional and helpful the entire time. I'll be ordering from them again.
The best Sub-Ohm tank you can get and the coils are the best in the market with huge flavor and clouds
I got really sick of the constant work keeping my RDA up to snuff. Yeah, it's cheaper but I heard that some of the newer Falcon coils were lasting 2 weeks and at that pricepoint it seemed well worthwhile to simplify things.
The Falcon King definitely meets expectations. Flavour and vapour production are on par with my RDA builds over the years. The top fill hole is top notch after a month of use with no signs of weakening. The M1 coils are lasting about 2 weeks before taste starts to change. The main downside is juice usage. It's using at least double if not three times more than my avocado with steel mesh coils.
Overall, I am extremely happy with the tank and array of Falcon coils.
Best tank and coil setup I’ve tried yet!