GEEKVAPE AEGIS TOUCH T200 200W STARTER KIT [CRC]
Constructed from durable zinc-alloy, the chassis of the Aegis T200 Touch Screen Kit offers a strong and resilient form-factor against light falls and drops. Powered by a pair of high-amp 18650 batteries, the Geek Vape Aegis T200 Kit can deliver up to 200W of power with ease. In addition, the Aegis T200 Kit possesses an extensive temperature control suite to deliver carefully tailored vapor when used with nickel, titanium, and stainless steel wires. Paired with the Geek Vape Z 2021 Tank, the Aegis T200 Starter Kit can deliver satisfying vapor and flavor from your favorite eJuice or nicotine salts.
Geek Vape Aegis T200 Touch Screen Starter Kit Features:
- AS Chip 3.0
- Dimensions: 141.25mm by 56.05mm by 31.12mm
- Battery: 2 x 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output: 5-200W
- Max. Voltage Output: 12V
- Resistance Range: 0.1-2.0ohm
- Termperature Range: 100°-315°C / 200°-600°F
- Power Mode
- Temperature Control Suite
- Smart Mode
- Bypass Mode
- IP68 Rating
- Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Wire Compatibility
- Chassis Material: Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- Screen: 2.4"" TFT Touch Screen
- Charging: Type-C USB Port
- Requires 2x 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
Geekvape Z Sub-Ohm SE Tank Features:
- Height: 51.9 mm
- Weight: 76 g
- Coil Compatibility: Z0.2 /Z0.4/ Z0.15/Z0.25 Coil
- Drip tip type: 810 Drip Tip
- Filling Method: Top Fill
- 1x Geekvape T200 Mod
- 1x Coil Tool
- 1x Geekvape Z Sub-Ohm SE Tank
- 1x Spare Parts Pack
- 1x Spare Glass Tube (5.5ml)
- 1x USB Cable (Type-C)
- 2x Geekvape Z Series Coils
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The mod is really good and I'm really liking the interface for the touch screen. I find it a lot easier to change up the settings for my tank and the themes/customizations that you can choose from are cool.
This mod is incredibly fast! Very easy to use, I pair it with a Kylin Mini 2.
I keep this kit in my house, I'm too afraid to break the screen if I bring it with me to my job, lol.