DOTMOD DOTAIO V2 75W POD SYSTEM
- Compatible with 18650 battery (Sold Separately)
- Aluminum Frame with Glass Side Panels
- USB type C charging port.
- Output modes: auto, power mode (wattage), bypass, temp control (SS, NI, TI).- Color adjustable display on the side, with brightness adjustment and stealth mode.
- TC modes can go between F and C.
- Max output is 75W.
- Operational resistance range: 0.08ohm to 2.5ohm.
- New childproof filling port on the 2ml tank and airflow control ring/coil base
- One (1) dotAIO V2
- One (1) 2.0 ml e-juice tank (PCTG)
- One (1) airflow control base
- One (1) tank plug
- One (1) silicone bumper replacement
- One (1) 0.3 ohm coil
- One (1) 0.7 ohm coil
- Two (2) Drip tips Six (6) O-rings
- One (1) Type-C Charging Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Awesome mod. Hits quite hard, looks amazing, and tastes decent too. I heard a fair amount of smack talk about dotmod coils, but they aren't nearly as awful as I've heard. This mod IS cross compatible with the original AIO tank as well, so if Nautilus coils are more your jam)(they are an awesome old favorite), get the old tank. NO, PnP coils will not fit in here unless they come out with an adapter of some sort. The "glass" panels are definitely delicate, one drop and one already bit the dust. Good news, old panels from the OG AIO fit anyways :) super comfy to hold, and not obtrusive at all. All around a great mod, and the panels aren't even worth the loss of a star. Plus, Gas City always has wonderful service, and great prices🖤 Much love
For an auto this little guy packed more of a punch than I thought. The coils that came with it are pretty decent and the airflow was a lot better than I expected. Looking forward to getting another one in the near future.
All round good mod! Really does feel like an upgrade from the V1 with a better leak proof tank system. Loading in replacement pods feel easier too. Helpful screen on the mod now shows exactly how much battery life is left, current wattage, number of puffs. Highly recommended!
Great upgrade from v1