DOTMOD DOTAIO V2 75W POD SYSTEM
- Compatible with 18650 battery (Sold Separately)
- Aluminum Frame with Glass Side Panels
- USB type C charging port.
- Output modes: auto, power mode (wattage), bypass, temp control (SS, NI, TI).- Color adjustable display on the side, with brightness adjustment and stealth mode.
- TC modes can go between F and C.
- Max output is 75W.
- Operational resistance range: 0.08ohm to 2.5ohm.
- New childproof filling port on the 2ml tank and airflow control ring/coil base
- One (1) dotAIO V2
- One (1) 2.0 ml e-juice tank (PCTG)
- One (1) airflow control base
- One (1) tank plug
- One (1) silicone bumper replacement
- One (1) 0.3 ohm coil
- One (1) 0.7 ohm coil
- Two (2) Drip tips Six (6) O-rings
- One (1) Type-C Charging Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Love the device and enjoy the 0.3ohm coils as well. But the tank leaks like crazy, always a bunch of juice behind the tank when I go to fill it. Bought the new Mission RBA though, so problem solved. Panels are a little flimsy but again I bought it for the customization factor.
The device is a straight upgrade from the original DotAIO. The wide range of modes and features they included is great. The tank, however, is one of the worst I've ever used. Leaks constantly after 1-2 days of use with a new coil, to the point that it's nearly unusable. The tank in the original had a mild leaking issue but this is a massive downgrade. The 0.3ohm V2 coils have lasted me on average 2-3 days depending on which type of juice I use. V1 coils lasted me 7-10 days. Flavours on the new V2 coils are noticeably more muted as well. Very disappointing.
Felt like it was a downgrade from my V1 that lasted 2 years.
Tank started to leak at the first fill up right. Case cover for the tank literally cracked the first week. They have change the cases from metal to some cheap plastic.
Its nice to have the screen display on the side.
Fonctionne très bien
Awesome mod. Hits quite hard, looks amazing, and tastes decent too. I heard a fair amount of smack talk about dotmod coils, but they aren't nearly as awful as I've heard. This mod IS cross compatible with the original AIO tank as well, so if Nautilus coils are more your jam)(they are an awesome old favorite), get the old tank. NO, PnP coils will not fit in here unless they come out with an adapter of some sort. The "glass" panels are definitely delicate, one drop and one already bit the dust. Good news, old panels from the OG AIO fit anyways :) super comfy to hold, and not obtrusive at all. All around a great mod, and the panels aren't even worth the loss of a star. Plus, Gas City always has wonderful service, and great prices🖤 Much love