ASPIRE ODAN MINI SUB-OHM TANK
Aspire ODAN MINI Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- 5.5mL Standard Glass Capacity
- 4.0mL Diamond Bubble Glass Capacity
- Quartz Glass Reinforcement
- 304 Superior Stainless Steel Tank Construction
- Push Top Fill System - Single Fill Port
- Aspire Odan Mini Coil Series
- 0.2ohm Mesh Coil - rated for 50-60W
- 0.3ohm Mesh Coil - rated for 35-45W
- 80/20 Linen + Organic Cotton Wicking Material
- Plug 'n' Play Coil Installation
- Dual Slotted Adjustable Bottom Airflow Control Ring
- Threaded 510 Connection
- 810 Honeycomb Resin Drip Tip
- Available in Dark Blue, Emerald, Rainbow, Stainless Steel, Smoky Quartz, Black
- 1 Aspire ODAN Mini Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 Glass Tube
- 1 0.2ohm Mesh Coil
- 1 0.3ohm Mesh Coil
- 8 O-Rings
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Awesome tank sleek an sexy to say the least works awesome on smaller single mods but don't be fooled coils can put out 50 to 70 watts
The Odan Mini is a nice looking and sturdy little tank. I'm using the straight glass, so 5.5ml is an acceptable size for my Charon Mini. I felt the 0.3ohm coil left a bit on the table for me but I'm finding the sweet spot with the 0.2 coil right now. Am very much enjoying the sturdy and secure push top easy fill, it just seems less likely to leak from the top compared to the flip top tanks that I've found can flip open at some pretty inopportune times (I'm looking at you Valyrian!). The plug n play coil change is quick and top notch and, with the shut off valve, it's no longer necessary to drain the tank before swapping out the coil. This one is a winner in my books.
If you put ckear juice in it ...it creates rainbows on the wall ... this is diamond cut brilliance
I love this tank! It’s stylish, holds a decent amount, sturdy, and all around great! If you’ve been looking for a new tank and have been eyeing up this beauty than do yourself a favour and take the plunge, you won’t regret it!
It's a nice tank. Although, it's called a mini, it's the size of a Falcon. So not really mini per say. I you like really warm vapes, this tank is not for you. It's more of a luke warm vape, very smooth, great taste. Personally I prefer the 0.2 coil with it. All in all, I really like this tank.